How Can We Help?
As an experienced gas fitter Brisbane, we are equipped to handle all kinds of gas installation and repair concerns. Our team can handle complicated installations, large-scale repairs, full replacements, and so much more. Here’s a look at some ways in which we can help:
- Commercial Equipment Challenges – Commercial gas installation is intricate and challenging. They require a lot of planning and careful execution because even small mistakes can prove expensive in the long-run. We have worked on several commercial installations like restaurants, large businesses, catering services, and similar establishments. Our team knows how to handle commercial equipment and ensure they function properly at all times.
- New Installations – Whether you want to install gas fittings on a new property or replace the old one, we can help. Our experts will carefully examine your property, ask you questions about the appliances, usage, and gas requirements, before coming up with a plan. They will use the best quality raw materials to ensure the system stands the test of time.
- Drain Locating and CCTV Inspection – Sometimes it is difficult to isolate the source of a water or sewage leak. Most of the plumbing is behind walls or underground. We have sensitive instruments and sophisticated CCTV inspection tools to help isolate the source of the leak. Our experts will identify the location of the clog or damage before recommending repairs.
- Hot Water – Modern home owners have come to rely on a consistent supply of hot water. If your system stops functioning or isn’t heating water properly, give us a call. Our Brisbane plumber will arrive at your location quickly and carry out a full assessment. They will tell you whether the heater needs repairs or replacement. Most hot water units are built to last for 10-15 years and will function properly throughout their lifespan. Our team will only recommend repairs if it is absolutely necessary.
- Gas Repair – No system is infallible and even a good-quality fitting can develop problems due to wear, age, and misuse. Our certified fitter will carry out a full inspection of your malfunctioning gas system to understand what kind of repairs it needs. They will then offer unbiased recommendations and a detailed quote that explains all expenses. We stand behind our repairs and make sure our clients are satisfied with the results.
- Safety Checks – Poorly-maintained or damaged gas systems are a fire hazard. They can cause serious damage to your property, which is why you need to carry out regular safety checks to keep the system in good shape. We have the latest leak detection technology and can easily identify the most vulnerable sections of your property.
- Maintenance – Yearly maintenance can help mitigate problems and extend the fitting’s lifespan. Our technicians will spot problems early and carry our repairs without delay to reduce wear.
Whether you need emergency gas repair or complex installation, our team can help. Discuss your requirements with our customer care executive to know more about our gas fitting Brisbane services.
Installation and Repair
We can install and repair a wide range of gas appliances and fittings. Our team can handle residential and commercial:
- Gas Heater Repair
- Gas Heater Installation
- Gas BBQ Repair and Installation
- Gas Hot Water Replacement or Repair
- Leak Detection
- Leak Repair
We’re licensed and certified fitters so all our services are according to established industry standards. Our experts will follow the local regulations and make sure your system can pass all inspections. We also know how to get permits for new installations or big replacements.
If you notice a gas leak, we urge you to call us immediately. Shut off the gas supply and open all windows to reduce the fire hazard. Extinguish all open flames near the affected area and leave the property immediately. Our experts will handle the rest by carrying out a full inspection. Gas leaks are easy to detect because of the fuel’s distinctive odour but it is difficult to find the source of the leak. Our team will use sensitive detection equipment to find the damaged fitting and repair it.
If you want to know more or wish to hire a reliable plumber for gas installation, get in touch with Affinity Plumbing Solutions. You can call 1300 066 766 or use our contact form to reach us.